Where to Sleep in Paris, France
One of the most expensive and time consuming tasks when planning your Paris vacation is figuring out where you'd like to stay and reserving a hotel room. With over 1500 hotels in Paris containing more than 75,000 rooms, choosing a hotel can be overwhelming.
Unlike the United States which is dominated by large, hotel chains where you know what you are buying, most Parisian hotels are small, locally-owned boutique hotels catering to a specific clientele or niche.
At Paris Escapes, we can de-mystify this process and help you choose the perfect hotel for your Parisian vacation in a few easy steps.
How to Find a Hotel in Paris
1. Narrow down which areas in Paris are a good fit for your interests and personality by answering the questions in our our article "Where to Stay in Paris?"
2. View our Recommended Hotels for the areas that you are interested in.
3. If you have special requests, such as you'd like a certain decor, such as modern or traditional French; or a room with a view of the Eiffel Tower, read our "Best Places to Stay..." articles.
- Best Cheap Hotels in Paris - If you are on a tight budget, check out our list of hotels known as being a great value for your money.
- Best Hotels for Views in Paris - Reasonably-priced hotels with the best views of Parisian landmarks, such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, and Notre Dame.
- Best Traditional French Hotels in Paris- Our favorite hotels that capture the romance and character of Paris in the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Best Hotels at CDG Airport - Find cheap and convenient hotels near CDG.
4. Considering an apartment instead of a hotel, read our article Paris Apartment or Hotel? - Five Questions to Help You Decide and Tips for Renting the Perfect Paris Apartment.
Author: Cheryl Montgomery